Serve Safe Part 3
This course will equip you with important concepts and tools of food safety at hotels including: food safety management, safe facilities, equipment, and cleaning.
- General rules for holding food
- Serving food safely
- Preset table ware
- Refilling Returnable Take-Home Containers for Food and Beverages.
- Re-serving Food
- Labeling Bulk Food in Self-Service Areas
- Off-Site Service
Food Safety Management System.
- Active managerial control
- Crisis management
- Imminent health hazards
Safe facilities and equipment & Cleaning
- Floors, Walls, and Ceilings
- Equipment Selection
- Utilities and Building Systems
- Guidelines for the Effective Use of Sanitizers
- How and When to Clean and Sanitize
- Developing a Cleaning Program
- Number of lectures 3
- Number of hours 01:31:11
- Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. QC (Al Batros Hotels)
- Hygiene officer in Compass Egypt
- Meat inspection doctor in ministry of agriculture.
- Faculty of veterinary medicine
For Asking Question: