Serve Safe Part 1
Serve safe course: Aim to learn food safety steps in hotel operation.
- Keeping Food safe.
- Food bornilliness & Challenges of food safety.
- Cost of Food bornillness.
- Contamination & How food become safe.
- Population at Risk.
- Food safety responsibilities of a manager.
- the micro world.
- Sources of Contamination.
- Bacterial Contamination.
- Viral, Parasites and Fungi.
- Chemical and Physical Contamination.
- Deliberate Contamination of food.
- Responding to a Foodborne-Illness Outbreak.
- Food Allergens.
- The Safe Food Handler.
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 01:16:56
- Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. Food Safety & Hygiene Manager Marriott International
- Asst. QC (Al Batros Hotels)
- Hygiene officer in Compass Egypt
- Meat inspection doctor in ministry of agriculture.
- Faculty of veterinary medicine
For Asking Question: