Introduction to Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
Pharmaceutical dosage forms as a vehicle to deliver the drug to the site of absorption, and Solid dosage forms as a matrix system
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical dosage forms classifications
- Solid dosage forms:
- Hard Gelatin Capsule
- Soft Gelatin Capsule
- Powders and granules
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Area design and Hygienic classification
- Number of lectures 6
- Number of hours 10:57:02
- Dr. Ahmed Raafat graduated with bachelor of pharmacy from Cairo university, Egypt.
- He got MBA (Executive) from AASTM.
- He has a huge experience in operation Management & Consultations.
- Professionally Certified Operation Manager, Knowledge Institute, January 2011.
- His most recent role was as project manager at SAJA Pharmaceuticals Egypt (BIOPHARM).
For Asking Question: