Milking & Parlor management
The course gives an overview with basic udder management practices including parlor, milking routine, genetics, nutrition, and immunity with special emphasis to mastitis is to ensure the optimal care and well-being of dairy cattle
- Udder management practices
- Udder health protocol
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 02:42:50
- Chief Executive Officer Consultant, DINA FARMS.
- Livestock Director, DINA FARMS.
- Bachelor of veterinary medical science, 1990, Cairo University.
- Master’s Degree in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2010.
- PH.D. in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2019.
For Asking Question: