Environmental pathogen testing program
A well-designed, regularly conducted Environmental Monitoring Program, utilizing a complement of best-fit testing methods, helps food facilities keep food products safe by ensuring that sanitation practices are effective and potential contaminants are being detected
EPTP (Part 1)
- Introduction to EPTP and Food-Borne Pathogenic Bacteria.
- Factors enhance pathogenic bacterial growth (FATTOM)
- Food Poisoning (Symptoms and treatment).
EPTP (Part 2)
- Environmental zoning
- Micro Swabbing procedures and corrective action.
- Environmental pathogen testing program in Food safety standards
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 01:48:42
- Food safety and lab Manager at Golden state foods middle east.
- Quality Deputy Manager at Americana KSA.
- Quality Ass. Manager at Americana KSA.
- Quality Section Head at Americana KSA.
- BSC of Veterinary Medicine.
- BRC , ISO 22000 , ISO 9001 , 14001 Lead Auditor.
- High field Certified instructor for HACCP and Food safety management system.
For Asking Question: