Professional Planning in Healthcare Management
This course demonstrate different types of professional planning in healthcare management & its application on healthcare organizations, starting from strategic thinking and putting basics of planning, then different types of strategic planning
- Strategic thinking & Strategic Management levels.
- Planning Basics
- Types of Strategic Planning
- Operational planning
- Planning projects for TQM in Healthcare Organizations
- Number of lectures 3
- Number of hours 04:06:07
- Dr. Mohammad Elsheikh is CEO & Co-founder of PaşHakeemfor Home Healthcare services.
- International Training Consultant in Egypt, KSA, UAE, Malaysia & USA.
- He has acquired a lot of hands-on experience in the field of Management, leadership, Total Quality Management (TQM),Hospital Management, training of trainers (TOT) & Training Management.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine surgery in Mansoura University and Studied Master degree in Internal medicine.
- Experienced Quality Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & coaching industry. Skilled in Customer Service, Advertising, Strategic Planning, Event Management, and Creativity Skills.
- Strong quality assurance professional with a Diploma focused in Total Quality Management Diploma from The American University in Cairo.
For Asking Question: