Microsoft PowerPoint – Advanced level
What you will learn in this course
•In the advanced level of Microsoft PowerPoint course you will be one of the experts in all program tools and features , We will learn how to present any idea in the best illustration instead of boring long text dialogs , Adding content from MS word and Charts from MS excel in one click .
- Start creating your presentation
Add new slides and change slides layouts
Add slides from other presentations
Add content from MS Word to your presentation
Add Tables and Charts From MS Excel to presentation
- Pictures and Gif
Add Video and Audio Files to slides
Create links between slides , presentations , any outsource data
Record screen for providing learning tutorials
Create many Presentations in one by using Sections
Set Presentation header and footer
- Apply professional animation and transitions
Control every detail in animating objects
Using animations and Transitions in business Presentations
- Presentation Look and Design
Apply change and modify PowerPoint themes
Using Master View
Create your own theme
Divide your presentation to Sections
- Finalizing and start your show
Slide show setting
Build Custom Shows
Record your voice to the presentation
Set time to every slide
Start show tools
Save presentation in different format
- Number of lectures 4
- Number of hours 04:35:03
- USD price 90$ 72 $
- KSA price 1440SAR 1152 SAR
- More than 12 years of experience in the field of training for individuals and companies.
- Certified as official trainer from microsoft from 2010 and official microsoft learning consultant from 2011.
- Microsoft office specialist expert which trained more than 5000 candidates with 98% customer satisfaction average rate.
- Working as expert training consultant freelancer in many national and international companies.
- He designs and trains a full courses and programs for medical field for all field force and managerial levels that working in different Pharmaceutical companies such as Sanofi , Novartis , MSD , chemipharm , October … Etc.
For Asking Question: