Interviewing Skills and C.V Writing
Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and practically speaking that implies getting your CV in shape and honing your interview abilities. This course is designed to make you an ideal applicant for the job you want. By the end of this course you will +be able to create and write your CV in a professional way +know how to be ready of an interview +know what is the dress code +know how to deal with the interviewer and the interview Qs +know what’s your next step after you finish your interview.
- Preparation Before the Interview
- C.V. Writing
- The Interview look (Dress code)
- The Interview
- Responding to the Questions
- After the Interview
- Number of lectures 4
- Number of hours 05:53:38
- Dr. Ayman graduated with bachelor of Veterinary from Cairo university, Egypt.
- He has more than 11 years of experience in the field of medical marketing.
- He is a membership of general syndicate of trainers of human development (Egypt) and International Parliament of Scientists of human Development.
- He applied more than 30 training courses covering different business topics, Marketing, Leadership, time and stress management,presentation skills, strategic management ,and TOT.
- He got MBA in marketing from Brooklyn Academy.
For Asking Question: