Total Quality Management
This course provides an introduction to Total quality Management concepts in healthcare facilities.
Course Outlines :
- Introduction to Healthcare Quality Concepts
- Introduction to Strategic Leadership
- Introduction to Performance Measurement and Improvement.
- Introduction to People Management
- Introduction to Communication
- Introduction to Patient Safety
- Introduction to Operation management
By the end of this course, The healthcare professional will be able to
- Explain the basic healthcare quality concepts
- Participate in organization-wide strategic planning including development of mission, vision, goals, objectives, and leadership.
- Collaborate with quality department
- Contribute to the development and revision of a written plan for and case/care/disease/utilization management programs
- Coordinate a patient safety
- Number of lectures 5
- Number of hours 04:29:06
- USD price 120$ 96 $
- KSA price 1920SAR 1536 SAR
- Wide experience in healthcare system development as certified trainer and consultant in healthcare administrative system, total quality management and accreditation.
- Profound knowledge and expertise gained from various international institutions like: American University in Cairo (AUC), School of Business Executive Education, and the American Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt (Amcham).
- Lecturer of Healthcare Total Quality Management Diploma & Hospital Administrative Diploma at the School of Executive Education American University in Cairo (AUC).
- Lecturer at (MQM), Master of Quality Management in Healthcare, the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport.
- Certified Trainer and consultant at The American Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt (Amcham).
- Certified Trainer and consultant at The Canadian Chamber Of Commerce in Egypt.
- MBA: Master in business administration major: Marketing, from The Arab Academy of science and technology, Cairo.
- TQM: Professional post Graduate Diploma in Total Quality Management for healthcare Reform, American University in Cairo (AUC), 2009.
For Asking Question: