Pre-Requisite Programs Part 3
The course gives an overview with basic knowledge of the most important GMPs stated by FSSC and AIB with illustrated practical applications highlighting impact on business profitability and consumer safety and satisfaction.
- Hand washing
- jewelry and cosmetics
- Health status
- Body Fluid
Recall and Traceability
Transportation and Storage
Rework and Consumer Awareness and Labelling Requirement
Food Defense and Food Fraud
- Number of lectures 5
- Number of hours 02:24:39
- Dr. Mohamed Shady is QA & process compliance section head at Beyti.
- He has huge experience in food quality and food safety field
( GMP – HACCP – ISO – BRC – AIB ).
- He graduated with a bachelor of veterinary medicine in alexandria university 2009.
- He was quality and food Safety team leader of DÖHLER, food safety senior specialist of mondelez int, microbiologist and quality Specialist of Juhayna and veterinarian at Dairy Farms ( Kirizai – Alex Copenhagen ).
- He has got Six Sigma Green Belt from Symbios Consulting and Lean Green Belt from SSGB.
For Asking Question: