The course gives you scientific knowledge of dairy reproduction with practical examples to enrich your knowledge about dairy cattle reproductive cycle, measures of reproductive performance, reproductive hormones in addition to best practices for the effective reproductive management system.
Intro to dairy reproduction
- Importance of reproduction
- Voluntary waiting period (VWP)
- Reproductive hormones
Reproduction management system
- Heat detection
- Estrous detection aids
- Estrous Synchronization
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Abortion & Pregnancy losses
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 02:44:25
- Chief Executive Officer Consultant, DINA FARMS.
- Livestock Director, DINA FARMS.
- Bachelor of veterinary medical science, 1990, Cairo University.
- Master’s Degree in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2010.
- PH.D. in Surgery, Anesthesia, and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University 2019.
For Asking Question: