Coaching and Developing Medical Representatives
This course will help attendees to be able to observe and analyze the negative behavior of subordinates and being able to conduct professional feedback session with the objective of helping subordinates to develop their sales
- What is coaching
- Importance of coaching
- Criteria of an effective coach
- Coaching time
- Olga model
- Coaching priorities
- Coaching preparation
- Coaching plan
- Overcoming employee’s resistance
- Number of lectures 2
- Number of hours 03:45:46
- Dr. Rafat graduated with bachelor of medicne from Cairo university, Egypt.
- He has more than 17 years of experience as expert in management and marketing.
- He teaches in many educational institutions such as the American university in Cairo, the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, the American Chamber of Commerce and the Egyptian Banking Institute.
- He got a doctorate in management from Denmark.
- Professionally Certified Operation Manager from Knowledge Institute, January 2011.
For Asking Question: